Friday, August 26, 2011

27082011

Often, after about a few 4 months of full-schedules, sleepless nights, overslept days, a lot of whatevers', I would suddenly remember some songs that would soothe my sudden depressions. Then I would cry like a baby, sobbing and even grasping for air.

I felt alone. Altough I have him.

I'm always the one who listens, the one who pats him on the back, kiss him on the forehead, and tell him that everything will be alright. He would be the one who tells me Thank you, can't live without you, you're the one I'm living for.

I'm a tough girl, I always wanted to be tough, independent. The one who helps people and does not need help.
But then I cannot always be tough, sometimes I want to cry in someone's arms, telling him MY problems. Telling him Thank you, asking him how can I survive without him.

But that doesn't happen between us.
It never happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment